Saturday, March 12, 2011

Merepek

Rasyid has posted a solution for a boring (you guys) lonely (m ) weekend:


I am sorry, but I have to tell you that, since you go to australia this is a long lonely weekend without you. Nothing to do, there is no texts from you, my phone doesn't rings and vibrates ahh :( plus boring movies on TV. How about you people? what to do?

I have the solution for you guys:

***** TEST THE TEST-BRANCH OF ASTERISK !!! *****

Have fun, hanging out ( not me ) . To all nerds outhere they will come up with innovative and educational help texts. Hmm what else ? crash your softphone in new unexpected ways
and ENJOY YOURSELF!

Drive by the local diner, get a Burger King and some Red Bull or DrPepper, or KFC or McDonalds or anything, yeah go ahead be fat !!  Hmm and download some videos or songs at  youtube or finish your homeworks ( if rajin -,- ) but if you guys finish your homeworks now, later you will be 'goyang kaki' so my suggestion is finish your homeworks now !
 
And don't forget to log on to the facebook or twitter to chat with other. Well thats what guys keep doing right? Go ahead online around the clock until your eyes bruise, in all time zones just to make sure you are not alone.

Myself? I am not going anywhere excecpt do nothing at home, or maybe hanging out at skatepark (if rajin nak pergi) Other than that? watching tv, lying on my bed listen to my mp4 while thinking about her :') Uhh Im so not in the mood to do anything :'I